Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mail for the President

I got this comment on another post and wanted to share. It sounds like a good idea to me, so go out and get your envelopes and get ready to mail them to president Obama....

Hi, I was wanting to email you, but I didnt know how, so I thought I'd
leave you a message on your blog. and if your interested in participating you
could put it on the main page so others can see it and participate. I plan to
put it on my blog as well, but its a new blog I just started a week or two ago,
and have very few people who see it, so I would like to get this out to friends
who have blogs that are viewed more who might pass it along.I am involved in a
campaign that I was wondering if you would like to participate in. As many as we
can involve, we are sending empty red envelopes to President Barack Obama--you
can buy them at Kinkos or party supply stores. On the front, address it to:
President Barack Obama The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, D.C.
On the back write: "This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It
is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world.
Responsibility begins with conception." We are mailing them the weekend of
February 28th. We are hoping for 50 million red envelopes, one for every child
who died before having a chance to live. Cathi Smith Salt Lake Christian Center


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted about this on my blog! thanks for letting me know! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great way to show our President the loss of life and worth. Count us in!
By the way, I seen this first on Bethany’s Blog, linked back to you. Hopefully you will get more people hopping over to read your thoughts and comments.
Love you girl, DeDe

 
Site Meter