Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Did My Part!





I sent out my 10 red envelopes to President Obama. Instead of writing the message on the back of the envelope, I wrote it just inside and I put a blank 3x5 card in each one in case the post office doesn't process empty envelopes. I wanted to do everything I could to make sure they reach their destination at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I just wish that I believed that they would make a positive impact on Mr. Obama's thinking concerning our unborn citizens. I have to admit that I have serious doubts that it will but just like God says His word never comes back void, I don't believe this work will either. We may never see it but something is bound to happen with all the red envelopes going through the mail at once. Think of all the people that handle them before they ever make it to the White House. All the postal workers. It will affect somebody!! I believe that.

No comments:

 
Site Meter