Thursday, December 2, 2010

That's my boy!

On Wednesday nights we have our prayer meeting at church. After the sermon, the mood gets more relaxed as we all share prayer requests, answered prayers and blessings. It was during this more relaxed period that Kenyon sat back and put his feet up on the back of the pew near the song book holders. Now what I am about to share could be divided into at least 2 more blog posts. I could write a long post about how right my son is and then I could turn right around and write another post about just how wrong he was but I have decided to just leave it in the funny category so don't nobody start yellin at me. Just contemplate the rightness and the wrongness yourself and then you can leave me a happy little comment. Just so no one is confused thinking that our conversation just ended with the little laugh. Ok, to get back on track-Kenyon puts his feet on the pew and I say....

"Get your feet off of God's pew!"
to which he responds...
"Mom, He won't mind. He is my best friend!" insert cute mischievous little Kenyon grin that he has been flashing since before he could walk

No comments:

 
Site Meter