Sunday, February 13, 2011

Much to do...

Well, this is gonna be one busy week. Tomorrow Monty's sister is flying in from Virginia so we will get to spend some time with her on Monday and Tuesday. Thursday we have a funeral-I am sure I will have more on that later. Friday Monty and I get to go to the couple's retreat with church-WOOHOO! I didn't think we were gonna get to go this year so when Monty said today that we WERE going I was/am SO excited. It is so good to have the chance to spend some time with other couples from our church, hear some awesome preaching that concentrates on marriage, and get to spend some time alone with my hubby in a fancy motel. It is definitely gonna be a full week. I doubt that we will be able to get much school done and I really hate that because we are already behind where I would like to be but I am so thankful that homeschooling allows us to include our kids in all the family activity without having to work around the governments schedule! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

 
Site Meter