Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HeHeHeHeHe!!!

I have a secret!! HeHeHeHe! A secret that I am keeping from my husband!!!! HeHeHeHe!! I am so excited and can't wait till Christmas!!! HeHe! I really think I did it this year!!! I think I may have got him the PERFECT thing this year!!! I have a surprise for him that I don't think he would EVER guess in a million years and it will be something he is going to TOTALLY LOVE!!! HeHeHe!! I don't know if I can make it another 2 days before I reveal it to him!!! I want to tell you all sooo bad but I am afraid it might getted leaked back to Monty. The kids have each been threatened to within an inch of their lives and NO CHRISTMAS if they let it slip!! HeHeHeHe!! I will be sure to post some pictures for you as soon as I can. HeHeHeHe! This is soooo fun!!! I just LOVE surprises!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!

No comments:

 
Site Meter