Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Progress in the kitchen

I have completed my cooking for the day-well, except for supper for today - and thought i would share some photos.



Garlic pull apart bread for supper (spaghetti) tonight. It is VERY good.



Chicken and Noodles for Monty, Kenyon, and Keslee to have for supper tomorrow while I am away. They love this stuff so much, I just hope I made enough.



Cinnamon rolls for breakfast for the next 2 days. This is the first time I have tried this recipe and it is DELICIOUS-so I had a little taste test. These are BY FAR the best cinnamon rolls that I have ever made!
Well now that I have been standing at the stove for about 6 hours, I think I'll take a break before supper.
all recipe links are in previous post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY that looks so tasty!
I want to lick the screen to grab a taste of those rolls and cinnamon rolls. I don't need the recipe for that! So please pray I don't click on it and then push print. Then that I happen to have all the stuff here to make them.
ARG!!!
I hope the trip went just as you expected!
Love to all, DeDe

Elizabeth said...

Usually I would say "That looks good." But when I saw that, all I could say was, "WOW!" Something that looks that good has to taste that incredible!

I'm praying for Kalysa and for her Mommy, Daddy and siblings.

I enjoyed reading her desire to be modest (the bikini top). Great testimony!

Elizabeth said...

oops...the food comments are supposed to be here, but the other two sentences are supposed to go with the next post! haha, silly me. You get the idea.

 
Site Meter