Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NOW THAT IS TRUE LOVE!!

On Tuesday nights, mom usually stays(and John and Jacinta) for supper. Tonight mom brought with her some hot cocoa mix. Of course this is a real treat for the kids. Everyone loves hot chocolate!! so after supper we all had our cup of hot chocolate and Kalysa says...

Kalysa-If daddy comes home right now, I'm gonna put my cup down and give him a kiss.

Now that is love! Even though it is still several hours before daddy is due home, she is prepared to put down her hot chocolate just to give him a kiss. I told ya she is a daddy's girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW How sweet! Kids are so cute.
Deb

Anonymous said...

I tell ya, that girl would give up anything for a kiss or hug from daddy. She is the only one I know that wakes up puking and calling for daddy(most sick kids just want mama but not this one-and I am not complainin!!) or sees a bug and crys for daddy or learned her days of the week counting down to Saturday because daddy gets to stay home all day. I have seen daddy's girls before but nothing like Kalysa!! She Loves her daddy!!

 
Site Meter