I found this mom interview and I thought it would be neat to see how my kids would answer. Today I am posting Keslee's answers to the questions.
1. What is something Mom always says to you? clean up your room
2. What makes Mom happy?when I clean my room
3. What makes Mom sad?when I hit Kenyon
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?doing crazy things
5. What was your Mom like as a child?funny
6. How old is your Mom? 35? 37? wait I think I know-22-I mean 2,1!
7. How tall is your Mom????100 I mean 1 uhhhh 99 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?go on a date with daddy
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around????go to the bathroom alot
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for????autographs
11. What is your Mom really good at?spanking us
12. What is your Mom not very good at?doin school
13. What does your Mom do for a job?protect us
14.What is your Mom's favorite food?pizza
15.What makes you proud of your Mom???she gets us ice cream
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be????daphne from scooby doo
17. What do you and your Mom do together????go bowling
18. How are you and your Mom the same????we both have brown hair
19. How are you and your Mom different?she has glasses
20. How do you know your Mom loves you????kissing us alot
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad????loving him
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go????city pool
IN MY DEFENCE....
Ok, so I have to leave a note about #12. Keslee's reading is naturally getting harder and she is not real happy about that. We were in the middle of school and she was not wanting to do her reading and she was crying because there are big words in today's lesson and we stopped to take a time out and do this survey. Kalysa's answers will be posted tomorrow so just remember-she took her survey right after Keslee did. and before you ask-NO, I did not spank her for having a rough day with school even though she thinks I am so good at it.
Reading Books Your Children Can Identify With
37 minutes ago