Friday, February 27, 2009

You know what I think-so what do my kids think?!?-KENYON

1. What is something Mom always says to you? cleaning

2. What makes Mom happy?being good


3. What makes Mom sad?not being good


4. How does your Mom make you laugh?being weird


5. What was your Mom like as a child?crazy


6. How old is your Mom? 36


7. How tall is your Mom????taller than Kalysa


8. What is her favorite thing to do?be crazy


9. What does your Mom do when you're not around????I don't know


10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for????I don't know


11. What is your Mom really good at?being weird


12. What is your Mom not very good at?not being weird


13. What does your Mom do for a job?paper rout


14.What is your Mom's favorite food?pizza


15.What makes you proud of your Mom????I can't think of anything


16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be????I don't know All the cartoon characters so I don't know which one you would be.


17. What do you and your Mom do together????school


18. How are you and your Mom the same????we're not!


19. How are you and your Mom different?she is weird and i am awesome


20. How do you know your Mom loves you????I just know


21. What does your Mom like most about your dad????I don't know! I'm not daddy or you


22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go????I don't know, I don't have your brain.

3 comments:

Candy said...

These are pretty good, lol. I copied the questionaire and erased the answers and gave it to my kids, the answers were funny, and maybe a little eye opening, lol. Im not sure if Im brave enough to post their answers on my blog though, we'll see:)

Anonymous said...

I love your kids' answers! I am doing the same thing on my blog :)

Dan said...

I was happy to discover your Home(School) Where We Belong blog today. I was unable to find an email link in your profile. I hope it's OK that I'm contacting you through a public comment. I've developed an educational program for Windows called SpellQuizzer that helps children learn their spelling words without the battle that parents often have getting them to sit down and write them out while the parents dictate to them. The parent enters the child's spelling words into the software making a sound recording of each word. Then the software helps the child practice his or her words. It really helped my children with their weekly spelling lists.

I would appreciate your reviewing SpellQuizzer in Home(School) Where We Belong. You can learn more about the program at http://www.SpellQuizzer.com. There's a video demo you can watch at http://www.spellquizzer.com/SpellQuizzer-Demo.htm. I'd be happy to send you a complimentary license for the software. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you very much!

Dan Hite
TedCo Software
Dan@SpellQuizzer.com

 
Site Meter