Thursday, March 18, 2010

HI!

Just a quick note to assure you that I have not dropped out of blog land. We have had a very busy couple of weeks. We were given new(to us) furniture which has required a complete re-do in about three rooms of the house. Trying to move things from room to room has often left many things left in the MIDDLE of a (or several) rooms and I just can't justify sitting down to write out a long blog post when we are not yet able to walk completely through the house. We also have gotten a new computer. This was LONG overdue since the one we had was about 10 years old. Although we do have the new computer set up, I have not yet transferred all my photos and things from the old computer. Once the house is arranged and the computer is fully functioning with all my photos, I promise a more detailed update on what's up here! God is Good All the Time!

No comments:

 
Site Meter