Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are still here! We survived the Holidays and are trying to get back to normal!

Well we made it through Christmas with the family. We really have had a good week. Monty had been home for 5 days at Christmas and 4 days for New years and the kids loved that. Kalysa even asked if daddy had quit his job. She just is not used to getting to spend so much time with him. It has been really great because Monty has got to see some of the issues I deal with with the kids first hand. It is gonna be a lot easier to correct some of them when Daddy understands what Mama is talking about!! Chastanie and her family and Chuck and his family all came down Christmas day. We all went to Darla's for lunch and presents. It was a lot of fun. I love to see all the cousins together! I have so many things in my head to post about but just have not found the time. Just wanted to touch base and let everyone know-WE ARE HERE! I am hoping today will be the day that the house is finally back in order after the holidays and then I will be able to get back to normal life and regular blogging. I have several pictures to post and even some recipes so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

 
Site Meter