Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUST READ FOR ALL HOMESCHOOL MOMS!

Spunky is one of the first blogs I ever came across when I was doing research about homeschooling a few years back. At that time I was trying to decide if homeschooling was really something I thought I could do and I had NO idea what a blog was. I found Spunky and started going through her archives and reading everything I could. She seemed so full of knowledge and wisdom. I learned so much from reading her blog then and still learn things when I read it now. She is great at keeping me up with political things going on in the country that could/is affecting homeschoolers as well. Today she posted 10 Commandments for Homeschool Moms, and I think it is GREAT! Go check 'em out! Just what I needed to hear today(why is #7 so hard for me?-I need prayer!).

No comments:

 
Site Meter