Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kalysa-She is SO silly!

Kalysa was doing the army crawl across the kitchen floor-ya know, on her belly and using her arms to pull her along. She even had the sound effects to go with it that told me she was really doing some serious work there so I asked her what she was doing...

Kalysa:I'm pretending.
Me:pretending what?
Kalysa:Pretending that I am climbing up a wall!
Me:Of course-why didn't I think of that!?


And then when she sees me on the computer at my blog she asks me to scroll down so she can look at the entire page and then dances off singing...
"WE'RE FAMOUS! WE'RE FAMOUS!
WE ARE ON MAMA'S BLOG!
WE'RE FAMOUS! WE'RE FAMOUS!
WE ARE ON THE COMPUTER!"

I always thought I was destined for Fame-only I was kinda expecting that the FORTUNE would come with it!????!

No comments:

 
Site Meter