Thursday, September 4, 2008

I THINK SARAH PALIN IS ARMED

We made it home from church just in time to hear Governor Palin's speech tonight. I have been reading a lot about her but this was the first chance I had to hear her talk. I do have to say that I like her. I liked what she had to say but I really liked the way she said it. Her personality really came through and it did not seem at all stiff and rehearsed. Anyone can write jokes for her, but the proof is in the delivery. She came off to me as a strong women that is not afraid to stand for what she believes in and will not back down. The way that she picked out many of Obama's biggest weaknesses and highlighted them in humor was priceless. I think she let him know that she is not intimidated by him and really has no reason to be. She was standing in front of cameras from every branch of the media and let the "liberal media" know she is not here to gain a glowing opinion from them. This is not a popularity contest for her but a way to serve her country and it's people. I think she did a great job. There are already people pointing out that she had a speech writer. GIVE ME A BREAK! They all do! The media talks so highly about how great Obama speaks but I guess we all saw how great he did without his speech writer in the saddleback interview. I can't wait until the vp debates because I have a feeling she will come through just as well on the spot. In high school (when I was a snotty teen) there was a saying that I loved....I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person. Based on that saying, and Palin's delivery of the speech tonight-it is a good thing for him she doesn't have to debate Obama(although it might be fun to watch.)

No comments:

 
Site Meter