Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MY HUSBAND IS SOOO SWEET!!

Before this blog I had a family website(that I did not get updated very often). When I took on the blog world I planned on just deleting the other site. Monty really wanted to keep it so I told him he could then take on the task of keeping it updated. Well he has been playing around with it and learning how to do everything. He has not gotten much done(besides the most important-posting Dallas football schedule), but he did have something to say about me. I decided to share it with the world....

DEFINITION: TO DEFINE THE TYPE OF WOMAN CHARLYNNE IS. WOULD TAKE TOO LONG. SHE IS WONDERFUL, CARING, AND LOVING. I COULD HAVE NOT ASKED FOR A BETTER WIFE. SHE HAS BROUGHT CHANGES IN MY LIFE THAT WERE SERIOUSLY NEEDED. SHE IS AN AWESOME WIFE AND MOTHER. THE WAY I HAVE SEEN HER TAKE ON HOME SCHOOLING IS AMAZING. WITH NO FEAR IN HER EYES AND GOD ON HER SIDE I KNOW MY KIDS WILL GET THE PROPER EDUCATION. ONCE A PERSON IN TOTAL CONTROL SHE HAS GIVEN ME THE TASK OF BEING IN CHARGE. WHETHER IT BE LEADING OUR FAMILY OR MOWING THE LAWN(SHE COULD HAVE KEPT THAT ONE) I HAVE NO DOUBT SHE WILL STAND BY MY SIDE THROUGH IT ALL. IN SEPTEMBER OF 1994 I KNEW SHE WAS THE ONE. AND ON OCTOBER 14TH WE MADE IT OFFICIAL. A MAGNIFICENT WOMAN WITH A STRONG MIND AND GREAT HEART GOD GAVE ME THE CREAM OF THE CROP. THE KIDS AND(MYSELF) MAY DRIVE HER CRAZY BUT I KNOW SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT UP FOR ANY THING IN THE WORLD. A GREAT WIFE A GREAT MOTHER AND ONE AWESOME WOMAN!!!

I was really touched when I read it. Monty is the kind of guy that doesn't really talk a whole lot about feelings except once in a while(usually about 3am when it is quiet and we start "remembering the good ole days") so I don't always know exactly how he feels about things. When I started homeschooling, I don't know that he was completely on board. He did not understand it and asked lots of questions then just said if God is telling you it is best then do it. He has really embraced being the principle and I am really glad to read about the confidence he has in me. I LOVE HIM!

edit:family website address removed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet! And it was great of you to share. I always love the mushy gushy stuff!
Love to you all,
DeDe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me cry. That was really sweet. It has been one ride I am glad I didn't miss. Your husband and your marriage is proof that there is a God and that thru him all things are possible. I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what is ahead. Monty is great! ( But he already knows that doesn't he.)

 
Site Meter