Monday, October 27, 2008

BLESSINGS!!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS-NAME THEM ONE BY ONE. COUNT YOU BLESSINGS-SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE.....MY BLESSINGS FOR THE WEEK.....

1.Kalysa asking questions about getting saved.
2.Kenyon and Keslee force feeding Kalysa every bit of Bible knowledge they have.(they really know quite a bit!!)
3.Keslee reading me about 6 pages from her 1st grade Bible reader.
4.Kalysa reading me about 15 pages from the same book(DON'T TELL KESLEE!)
5.Seeing Preacher and Bro. Jordan hug Monty and tell him "I love you". (I know what it means to Monty-maybe that is the part that is the biggest blessing for me)
6.Kenyon really loving the SRA reading lab and getting through about 2 grade levels already(I started him out at the beginning to work on comprehension so they were pretty easy but still benificial)
7.Monty going on the paper route with me Sunday morning-after the kids fell asleep in the backseat we had about 2 hours to talk and sing and just be silly together-it was fun!!
8.Seeing Carson and Caiden and Lucas collect the offering-sooo sweet!
9.Gabby and Keslee praying together at Wednesday night prayer meeting.
10.The Petricks-when the kids got up to sing Keslee perked up and said "I just love to listen to them!" so that is what we have been doing all day (by CD)
11.Knowing that God is in control of Everything-that knowledge is what is getting me through this election season for sure!

Hope you all have a great week!! Love Ya !!! Char

No comments:

 
Site Meter