Monday, October 6, 2008

OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!!

Well it rained all night last night and when I got a call this morning there was a distant humming on the line. I had to deal with that little annoyance all day. It started raining again tonight and has continued for about 2 hours now. Guess what?! Now the static is sooo bad on my phone that I can not hear anything else. The lines are obviously wet. I went 9 days without a phone last month for the same problem. Well now I know that they did not fix it then, WE JUST HAVE NOT HAD MORE RAIN SINCE THEN! I have put in another trouble ticket and it should be fixed by Thursday. When I do have service again(I want to be sure they hear me), I will be calling to get some serious credits applied to my bill!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARG! What a mess! You got ATT or COX? We are thinking of changing and I don't want to get into a mess! I hope it gets fixed quickly, and you do get a credit!
DeDe

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE AT&T. WE HAD COX FOR ABOUT A YEAR BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT. I NEVER SEEMED TO HAVE CRYSTAL CLEAR RECEPTION. CHAR

Anonymous said...

We have COX and have had the same problem when we have heavy rain. It's frustrating!! We haven't had any more problems since the last time they fixed it (right before Connor was born). It was out over a week that time. I'm hoping they fixed it for good that time!
Deborah

 
Site Meter