Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DISCIPLESHIP LESSON-INTRODUCTION

Monty and I(and about 20 other church members) are currently taking a discipleship class at church. We are going through "The ABC's of Christian Growth-an A to Z guide to Christian maturity". Each week we have a lesson with one lesson for each letter of the alphabet. These classes have already been greatly beneficial to us and I thought I would share the knowledge I am gaining. We are only a few weeks in, but Monty has commented on how much better he can find things in his Bible and I can see how these classes are really clarifying a lot of what God's word tells us. I will give an overview of each lesson here and would be more than willing to answer any questions I can. Let's all grow together in the Lord!

No comments:

 
Site Meter