taken straight from our worksheets-we filled in the blanks using the Bible verse provided. I encourage everyone to read each Bible verse for themselves!!
WHAT I WAS?
1. I was spiritually dead in trespasses and sin-Ephesians 2:1
2. I was condemded already-John 3:18
3. I had the wrath of God abiding on me-John 3:36
4.I was a servant of sin-Romans 6:17
5. I was headed for the Lake of Fire-Revelation 20:15
6.I was Lost, yet sought by Jesus-Luke 19:10
What God Promised Me
1. The gift of eternal life- Romans 6:23
2. The forgiveness of sin-Colossians 1:14
3. Salvation through His grace-Titus 2:11
4.To dwell in my heart-Ephesians 3:17 and John 14:23
5. The Love of Christ which passeth knowlege-Ephesians 3:19
6.The Joy of Jesus Christ-John 15:11
7. The Peace of God which passeth all understanding-Philippian4:7
What I Did to Recieve Salvation
1.I called upon the name of the Lord-Romans10:13
2.I believed in my heart-Romans 10:9
3.I received Him (Jesus Christ)-John 1:12
4.I repented of my sins-Acts 17:30
What God did
1. Justified me freely-Romans 3:24
2.Washed me from my sins-Revelation 1:5
3.Secured my name in the Lamb's book of life-Revelation 21:27
4.Adopted me as a son of God-Romans 6:14,15
5.Accepted me in the Beloved-Ephesians 1:6
6.Sanctified me-1 Corinthians 6:11
7.Made me a new creature-2 Corinthians 5:17
What God expects of me
1.read John 3:1-8 The Bible calls becoming a Christian is to be Born Again. read John 3:6
2.read 1 Peter 2:2-Scripture says new Christians are like a newborn babe.
3.read 2 Peter 3:18 God expects us to grow in grace.
4.read 1 Corinthians 3:1-3 The Lord calls christians that down grown spiritually carnel.
5.read Ephesians 4:13-15 answer in your own words-What does the Lord want His children to grow into?
T ~ Tests
15 hours ago